Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My oh my

It's been over a week since I have written or posted anything on here. It has been an exciting week. Greg and I went shopping, had lunch with his brothers and mom, ate at Panera (mmmmm), got kicked and punched tons of times (by Ethan) and have been trying to rest. I have been extra tired this week. As I mentioned above Ethan has been very active, I feel him kick and punch just about all hours of the day now. It is really cool watching my tummy bounce, except when I took my Aunt to the Dr. yesterday, people were looking at me crazy because I was laughing to myself. Greg just told me he is working the morning shift tomorrow which is great news for me (not for him) he has to be at work at 5am....I love that he will be home at 2pm so we get to spend the rest of the day together! I really want to go antiquing so hopefully we can go out tomorrow. OK, well I have pics of the house, pix of my favorite men (my brothers in law) and a cool blog I want to share with you all.

No comments: